I bought their sleek circular corner shower from Lowe's 7 years ago. It has been used in a children's wing and therefore had light-weight shower users using it. An adult took a few showers and the pan split open. It would most likely have happened sooner, had the users' weight been heavier.

The company promised me that they were sending me a new improved pan. This went on for a month...Every week it was to arrive by Tuesday. Never did. Lowes tried as well. They totally lied to get us off the phone.

I have had it. My tenant can't shower and I do not trust their product, improved or not. Lowes is discounting the better product they now carry made by Delta. I still do not know the extent of removal and replacement labor costs as Lowes does not install corner showers.

Thank you, Krishon at Lowes. You shared my frustration and helped come up with a solution.

Shame on you, Aqua Glass.

May you soon go under !

Comments

Eastover, South Carolina, United States #964769

Sorry to hear about your shower only problem delta bought aqua glass.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #707491

AquaGlass is a premiere provider of shower enclosures and tubs. Never in all of my years have I had a problem with any AquaGlass product.

Your substandard installation of a quality product, is likely the problem. You should enlist the help of a qualified home contractor to provide proper installation of your new shower.

AquaGlass is owned by Masco, which, if you do not know, is in bed with Lowes financially. They also own these brands:

Alsons®

Service Partners™

Tvilum

Verve™ Living Systems

WellHome

Good luck in your newly remodeled shower.

to truegrit Carlsbad, California, United States #964873

The installation was good.The fiberglass was sub-standard.

The company kept insisting they sent a replacement, but never did. They were hoping I would give up and go away. Well, I did, but could not do so without exposing them on this website. Lowes no longer carries that shower, so that speaks volumes.

The department head was quite aware of the problems.

You may have gotten a good one, but it is rude to assume that the fault was mine.Lowes knows enough to have dumped this brand.

to Anonymous Millry, Alabama, United States #1244834

Amen!They have no idea how your product was installed.

I am sure it had nothing to do with the installation. I have the same exact problem right now...

and I know it was installed properly.It was an inferior product.