Our aquaglass tub shower unit was installed in 2007 when our house was built.It has been fixed 3 times due to poor quality.
Seems to want to crack at random places and has had crater type defects. Now it has another crack and water has leaked out ruining the subfloor and the ceiling below tub. Called customer service and emailed pictures of damage as they instructed me to do. Waited a week for a response and then called them again.
They then told me I needed to have the original receipt of purchase even though they should have had the repairs on record from the warranty work that was done. Delta has bought out Masco who made Aquaglass and said all the warranty records have vanished. They told me there is nothing they can do, but sorry for the $3500 dollars in damage it caused. By the time I get a new tub/shower installed and all the repairs done it will be a $5000 dollar job, if there is no hidden damage or black mold.
Delta should be ashamed! I Will never buy a product made by Delta or any of its subdivisions ever again! Thanks a lot jerks!
Way to stand behind the products you represent!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Aqua Glass Tub Shower
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "So after i complained to the manager about my 8 year old Paisly Jones,I recieved this letter!!!!!We paid 300$ of the $700....i want you guys to make ot righr!And right..."
- "Our open range decals are pealing and look terrible! But open range says won't stand behind a 40$ sticker? Pretty said for a 50000$ camper! That's fine ill just peal..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."