Review about Aqua Glass Tub Shower in Aberdeen, South Dakota

12 of 21 Aqua Glass reviews

Our aquaglass tub shower unit was installed in 2007 when our house was built.It has been fixed 3 times due to poor quality.

Seems to want to crack at random places and has had crater type defects. Now it has another crack and water has leaked out ruining the subfloor and the ceiling below tub. Called customer service and emailed pictures of damage as they instructed me to do. Waited a week for a response and then called them again.

They then told me I needed to have the original receipt of purchase even though they should have had the repairs on record from the warranty work that was done. Delta has bought out Masco who made Aquaglass and said all the warranty records have vanished. They told me there is nothing they can do, but sorry for the $3500 dollars in damage it caused. By the time I get a new tub/shower installed and all the repairs done it will be a $5000 dollar job, if there is no hidden damage or black mold.

Delta should be ashamed! I Will never buy a product made by Delta or any of its subdivisions ever again! Thanks a lot jerks!

Way to stand behind the products you represent!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Aqua Glass Tub Shower
Review category
Plumbing fixtures
review #492652

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aqua Glass? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
12 of 21 Aqua Glass reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18 #1242520 Dewitt, Iowa, United States

Our Aqua Glass shower enclosure has the same issues. Company doesn't stand behind their products and even the "repairs" are not quality. Don't buy this companies products unless you like throwing away money.

0 0 Reply
LJ

Oct 09, 2014 #882360 Harriman, Tennessee, United States

I just discovered a crack in the shower pan of my 38 in. Aqua glass round shower. I went to Home Depot and they were no help. They told me the product was discontinued and if I called Delta I would be told it wasn't installed properly and the warranty would be void. Now after reading other reviews it is probably a waste of time calling them. I had this installed 14 months ago and now regret my purchase.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.