Had shower installed in my new home built after being destroyed by hurricane Katrina in 2005 . New home built in 2008 .shower had cracks as soon as we moved in and used it.

We had to pay a tub refinisher to repair the cracks in order to move in.

Now the gel coat is coming off of the repaired areas.Delta consumer personnel said that shower was discontinued because of the numerous issues with cracks.By not making a claim at the time we noticed the cracks and by using my own tub refinisher I voided the warranty. They offered no assistance at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of aqua glass eleganza shower base. Aqua Glass needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aqua glass eleganza shower base in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aqua Glass.

Comments

Palatine, Illinois, United States #1233186

We had the same problem with our shower, cracks in the floor. We sent pictures to customer service, as requested, but have heard nothing back in the last few months.

Wished we had read the reviews before buying this product. It is still being sold at Lowe's!