Mount Jackson, Virginia

I bought a house 2 years ago. The house is only ten years old and the main bathroom has a Aqua Glass bathtub.

The other night while taking a shower I noticed the floor flexing. After the shower I pulled up the bath mat and there it was, I crack about 3 inches in length. Are you kidding me... At first I was thinking patching the crack, but after reading the reviews I'm going to tear-out this piece of junk and replace with a quality tub/shower.

I'm glad I found this site and was able to see all the problems others have had with Aqua Glass...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Aqua Glass. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Aqua Glass to "let the company know they are building junk!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was junk. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aqua Glass aqua glass bathtub for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments